Dear Music Enthusiast,
We are very grateful that the Cheyenne community has valued this organization and its performances for more than 60 years! Thank you for your support of CSO in the 2018/19 season! Because of your support, Cheyenne Symphony was able to Give the Gift of Music to our community in many ways. Below are some of our favorite accomplishments!
12 extraordinary concerts reaching 11,000 people!
- 5 Masterpiece, 1 Holiday Pops, 1 Family Matinee, and 2 Youth Education Concerts at the Cheyenne Civic Center
- 3 Chamber Music concerts (Hausmusiks) at private homes and smaller venues
- 11 world-class guest artists
- 8 collaborations with local arts organizations
- 5 post-concert receptions at local restaurants
- 1,000 students attended CSO concerts with free or reduced-rate tickets.
- 820 students at 14 schools in LCSD #1 and #2 received a guest artist and/or conductor visit.
- 3,000 students from LCSD #1 and #2 attended the YES (Youth Educational Symphony) concerts.
- 450 children attended musical story times and instrument petting zoos.
- 800 students participated in writing and art contests inspired by CSO’s music.
- 500 adults attended Classic Conversations and Roundtable discussions.
In addition, your support allowed CSO to:
- Employ 70 local and regional professional musicians of the highest quality.
- Employ executive staff who administer these programs and provide professional development opportunities for them.
- Provide concert broadcasts on Wyoming Public Radio, reaching 2,000 people all over Wyoming six times per year.
- Provide presentations and participation at local service organizations.
- Host two fundraising events.
- Move our office to a new location that better meets the needs of our patrons, staff and board.
Ticket Sales Only Cover 28% of CSO’s Annual Expenses! Please consider supporting CSO with your year-end gift; a donation of any size is an investment in the cultural life of our community.
How can you support the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra?
- Call (307) 778-8561 to make a donation by credit card over the phone
- Visit CSO at 1920 Thomes Ave., Suite 400, to make a donation in person
- Mail a check to P.O. Box 851, Cheyenne, WY 82003
- When shopping Amazon, use this link – smile.amazon.com/ch/836006472; with each purchase, Amazon donates to CSO!
Thank you for your support! We can’t do it without you!
The Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation under the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax-deductible as prescribed by law.