The Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation under the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax-deductible as prescribed by law.
Dear Music Enthusiast,
We are very grateful that the Cheyenne community has valued this organization and its performances for nearly 70 years! Thank you for your support of CSO! Because of your support, Cheyenne Symphony is able to Give the Gift of Music to our community in many ways. Below are some of our favorite programs!
CONCERTS AND EVENTS
- Masterpiece, Holiday, Family Matinee, and Youth Education Concerts at the Cheyenne Civic Center
- livestream performances reaching people across the country
- chamber music concerts (Hausmusiks) at private homes and smaller venues
- world-class guest artists
- collaborations with local arts organizations
- post-concert receptions at local restaurants
- free and reduced-rate student tickets to concerts
- schools in LCSD #1 and #2 receive guest artist and/or conductor visits
- 3,000 students from LCSD #1 and #2 attend the YES (Youth Educational Symphony) concerts
- musical story times and instrument petting zoos for pre-k through 3rd graders
- writing and art contests inspired by CSO’s music
- adults attend Classic Conversations and Roundtable discussions
- Employ 70 local and regional professional musicians of the highest quality
- Employ executive staff who administer these programs and provide professional development opportunities for them
- Provide concert broadcasts on Wyoming Public Radio, reaching 2,000 people all over Wyoming six times per year
- Provide presentations and participation at local service organizations
- Host two fundraising events
Ticket Sales Cover less than 30% of CSO’s Concerts and Education Outreach! Please consider supporting CSO with your gift; a donation of any size is an investment in the cultural life of our community.
How can you support the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra?
- Click the Donate Button at the top of the page
- Call (307) 778-8561 to make a donation by credit card over the phone
- Visit CSO at 1920 Thomes Ave., Suite 400, to make a donation in person
- Mail a check to P.O. Box 851, Cheyenne, WY 82003
Thank you for your support! We can’t do it without you!