CSO COVID-19 Accommodations
- As a courtesy to others, all patrons, musicians (when possible), and staff will be required to wear masks. We are asking our patrons to help us protect the health of those musicians who are unable to wear masks while performing. If you have a health-related concern, Civic Center staff will help you find a “reasonable modification.” (Examples of reasonable modifications are: a loose scarf, cloth face covering such as a tee-shirt or jacket, mask held over nose and mouth, or a full face shield.)
- Hand sanitization stations will be located at each entrance, restroom, box office, and concessions location.
Tickets & Box Office
- Due to social distancing requirements, a limited number of tickets will be available for each performance. To purchase a CSO ticket please call our office at 307-778-8561. All sales must be completed the Friday before the concert.
- Patrons from the same household may sit together. Each household will be socially distanced in the hall with a seating chart that has been approved by the Health Department. Due to social distance restrictions, your usual season ticket seat may not be available this season.
- You must sit in your assigned, ticketed seat.
- For the safety of our patrons and staff, tickets will only be available electronically or through the print at home option. This will allow for touchless ticket scanning at the door.
- Live stream tickets will also be available for most performances and can be purchased on our website, www.cheyennesymphony.org.
- At CSO performances, the box office will only be open to answer questions. There will be no will call. In the event tickets are available for walk up purchase, credit cards will be the only form of payment accepted at the box office.
Entering the Cheyenne Civic Center
- Patrons with walkers, wheel chairs or requiring assistance will be able to be dropped off in front of the Civic Center and enter through the box office doors (Portal 2).
- Four (4) portals will be utilized depending on where your seat is located. Portals on the North and South sides of the building will be for Orchestra left and right section seating. Portals on the East side of the building will seat the Loge and Balcony sections of the theater. Tickets will include a portal number.
- Each portal will have barriers on the outside of the building to indicate where the line will form. From the beginning of the line to the inside of the theater floor markers will indicate 6’ distances. These distances will be enforced.
- Upon entering, patrons will have one-way traffic flow. Please follow the traffic flow which will be indicated with rope stanchions.
- Please view the map for more detail.
- The lobby doors and auditorium doors will open at 1:00pm for the matinee performance and 6:30pm for the evening performance.
- Coat room services have been suspended for the 2020-2021 season.
- Restrooms have been re-assigned with men’s facilities on the south side of the building on the lower level and women’s facilities on the north side of the facility on both the upper and lower levels. Restroom queues will be made in the lobbies to ensure social distancing can occur while people are waiting. Floor markers indicating 6’ distances will be placed in the line.
- Water fountains will be shut off for the 2020-2021 season. Please feel free to bring a water with you. Water bottles will be permitted in the auditorium.
- Intermissions will be suspended for the 2020-2021 season. Due to this change, concerts will be shortened to no more than 1.5 hours.
- After the performance, a staff member will direct staggered patron departures, row by row, one section at a time and ushers will be positioned at the ends of aisles and sections to assist with the release.
- Patrons should notify an usher as they exit for help in accessing the restrooms as stanchions will be in place.