Check out our Giving Brochure for information on what your gift helps fund.
Dear Music Enthusiast,
We are very grateful that the Cheyenne community has valued this organization and its performances for more that 60 years! The Cheyenne Symphony has a long tradition of community and educational outreach, in addition to our performances. Our success is due to a strong network of dedicated staff, board volunteers and talented musicians. Most of all, CSO continues to thrive because of the generous support of people like you—our audience and the community of Cheyenne! Please consider supporting CSO with your year-end gift; a donation of any size is an investment in the cultural life of our community!
Did you know that your generous contributions to the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra help us to provide the community with 12 extraordinary concerts per season? These include:
- 5 Masterpiece Concerts and 1 Holiday Pops Concert—reaching 15,000 people each year, with several featuring renowned guest artists
- 1 Family Music Matinee—a one hour afternoon performance including favorite movie themes and recognizable songs for the whole family, complete with a musical instrument petting zoo and themed activities
- 3 Chamber Music Concerts
- 2 Youth Educational Symphony (YES!) Concerts—specifically geared toward introducing the joys of music to area 5th and 6th
Your donations also go toward the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra’s extensive educational outreach which includes:
- Community outreach like the Lunch and Learn and Classic Conversations educational series
- Youth educational outreach for nearly 6,000 students of all ages such as:
- Guest artist and conductor visits to the classroom
- Writing and art contests inspired by CSO’s music
- Free and discounted student tickets
- Youth Educational Symphony (YES!) Concerts
- Instrument Petting Zoo, allowing students to take instruments for a test drive
- Musical Story Time
Your support of the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra allows us to:
- Provide quality music for 12 concerts each year
- Obtain world class guest artists and musicians
- Bring educational outreach to over 6,000 students and adults each year
- Employ 70 professional area musicians and executive staff to administer these programs
Ticket Sales only cover 25% of the cost of CSO programs!
There are many ways to support the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra:
- Donate online at www.cheyennesymphony.org/contribute.
- Call CSO at 307-778-8561 to charge a credit card by phone
- Mail a check to: P.O. Box 851, Cheyenne, WY 82003
- Visit CSO at 1904 Thomes Ave.
- Shop at: www.smile.amazon.com/ch/836006472 and with each purchase, Amazon donates to CSO!
Thank you for your support! We can’t do it without you!
The Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation under the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax-deductible as prescribed by law.